I’m also honored to have contributed to Human Nature: Planet Earth In Our Time in which 12 of today’s most influential nature and conservation photographers address important environmental concerns of our time.
The featured photographers are:
- Joel Sartore
- Paul Nicklen
- Ami Vitale
- Brent Stirton
- Frans Lanting
- Brian Skerry
- Tim Laman
- Cristina Mittermeier
- J Henry Fair
- Richard John Seymour
- George Steinmetz
- Steve Winter
Alongside their reflections, they present curated selections from their photographic careers.
Stories and extraordinary images from around the world come together in a powerful call to awareness and action.
- The United Nations has declared that nature is in more trouble now than at any other time in human history.
- Extinction looms over one million species of plants and animals.
- Human Nature wrestles with challenging questions: What do we have? What do we stand to lose?
This book offers inspiration to environmentalists, activists, photography fans, and anyone concerned about the future of our world.
- This illuminating book tackles our modern environmental future through the lens of preeminent photographers
- Great gift for photographers, nature enthusiasts, those who enjoy backpacking and camping, and anyone who cares about Earth’s climate and future
- Add it to the shelf with books like National Geographic The Photo Ark Vanishing: The World’s Most Vulnerable Animals by Joel Sartore, The Sixth Extinction: An Unnatural History by Elizabeth Kolbert, and Dire Predictions: The Visual Guide to the Findings of the IPCC by Michael E. Mann and Lee R. Kump
Learn more and get your copy today at Chronicle Books.